3 large sweet potatoes, cubed
1/2 cup spinach
1 tin chickpeas
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 onion, chopped
1 cup vegetable stock
1/2 cup grated cheese (or vegan cheese)
4 slices BFree White Sandwich Loaf
- Preheat oven to 320 °F
- Oil a medium ovenproof baking dish.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and sautee onions and garlic for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add sweet potato and stock and simmer for about 10 minutes until it starts to soften.
- Meanwhile, make the breadcrumbs by blitzing 4 slices BFree bread and remaining herbs using a food processor. Transfer to a bowl, mix in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the grated cheese and set aside
- Add half of the parsley, thyme and spinach to the sweet potato mixture and season.
- Add to a baking dish and top with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the sweet potato is soft.