2 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup unsalted butter or coconut oil
½ cup ground almonds
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a pot on a low heat until sugar is almost melted. Add in the mashed sweet potatoes and stir until mix is combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor and add in the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
- Once the mixture is combined stir through the chocolate chips.
- Add to a baking tray and bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool in the tin, then slice and use BFree stencils to decorate.